Start Das Forum Die Backyard-Werft: unsere 152VO-Modelle Utilities / Flatbottoms Maybellene: an italian BB
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Maybellene: an italian BB

Maybellene: an italian BB 30 Jan 2016 11:58 #81

• gamma
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class AU Stock Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 168
GAMMA SHIPYARD, UPDATE N. 10
Hi all, lovely 152 vo boaters. to day a new BABY is born...i am glad and proud to inform you all that Maybellene got her REGISTRATION documents and number!!!!
:tusch: :musik1: :tusch: :musik1: :tusch: :musik1: :tusch: :musik1: :tusch: :musik1:
:hops: :dance: :freu1: :woohoo: :freu1: :dance: :bier: :rc: :-p :hops: :top: :rc2: :feile: :winke: :) :woohoo: :nöö: :top: :hops: :popcorn: :yepp: :bier: :freu1: :hops: :rc2: :schwimm: :1st: :pfeif: :bier: :nöö: :hops:

the pics

A BIG THANK YOU to Jo and the Whole 152VO organization, thank you to those who helped me to build my boat and thank you to everyone , during the last months, has followed this thread

see u soon lovely people, CIAO!!!! :winken:

sergio
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Maybellene: an italian BB 30 Jan 2016 12:09 #82

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 2992
Hi Sergio,

Congratulations on this milestone!! A new Baby is born :tusch: :hops: And the Italian flag schould fit nicely behind the number, that would look great on 'Italia 1'. I am verry looking forward to seeing both her and you 'in the flesch' in July! :shakehands: :shakehands: :bier:

O, by the way, you are aware that she still needs an outboard engine .. ? :stichel: :evil: :rofl:
Gruss, Lex
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: gamma

Maybellene: an italian BB 30 Jan 2016 12:54 #83

• gamma
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class AU Stock Racer
Lex Verkuijl schrieb:
Hi Sergio,

Congratulations on this milestone!! A new Baby is born :tusch: :hops: And the Italian flag schould fit nicely behind the number, that would look great on 'Italia 1'. I am verry looking forward to seeing both her and you 'in the flesch' in July! :shakehands: :shakehands: :bier:

O, by the way, you are aware that she still needs an outboard engine .. ? :stichel: :evil: :rofl:

What, an an engine, really? :glotz:

:mrgreen:
Sh...t!!! i thought that something was still missing...but no problem, i have a new steam engine still available :)

Just joking Lex, everything is under control...electronics and mechanics will follow soon ;)

Ciao :bier: :winken:

Maybellene: an italian BB 30 Jan 2016 13:58 #84

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
gamma schrieb:
electronics and mechanics will follow soon ;)

Ciao :bier: :winken:

:top: :shakehands: :winken:
Gruss, Lex

Maybellene: an italian BB 31 Jan 2016 08:38 #85

• Floh
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class C Hydro Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 1625
looks very nice, well done :top: :top:
Viele Grüße Rolf (Floh)

einmal täglich über 200 km/h

Maybellene: an italian BB 31 Jan 2016 10:44 #86

• gema1831
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class DSH Stock Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 669
:musik1:
:1st:

Gema
Gruss, Mark

Maybellene: an italian BB 07 Feb 2016 18:47 #87

• gamma
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class AU Stock Racer
GAMMA SHIPYARD, UPDATE N. 11
Hi all, i started the last step and as expected the most uncertain step of my building. :plan: ..mechanical and electronic stuff and i really need your help; as most of you know in the ast year i have built steam powered boat, i bought the last electric battery when NMH batteries had been just issued so...a long time ago, so i am really confused dealing with brushless motors and lipo batteries...i really need some advice from you becausei am in troubles :schwimm:

I want to upgrade the standard TFL motor with a more competitive one, i checked suggestions in the forum but all the motors suggested in the past are no more available from Hobby King...
Turnigy SK 3 , 2700KV disappeared, rotor star 2700 KV disappeared, SK 3 heldrive disappeared....they all have gone :kratz: replaced by new series and new types.
Will anybody of you suggest an engine currently available from HK and a suitable battery, also available?
Thank you for your help...

Maybellene: an italian BB 07 Feb 2016 19:01 #88

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
Hi Sergio,

The SK3 Helidrive series have been replaced with the Rotorstar series. They haven't dissapeared, but ar 'just' out of stock. They might be back in a week, or in 4 month, you never can tell .. :-o

A good alternative is the NTM Prop Drive 28-36 2700KV motor. Only one downside: it has a 4mm shaft .. :wut: If you want to use this you need a different coupling.

Another one is the SK3 Aerodrive 2836 2500KV. That one has the 3.18 shafft and can be used without mods. With 2500KV it has a little less power, but will still run great.

What I would do in your situation is get the Aerodrive, play around with it and get to know yout boat. Then get a Rotorstar when they are back in stock to use in the Competition. My gues is they will be back in stock by then! :top:
Gruss, Lex

Maybellene: an italian BB 07 Feb 2016 19:08 #89

• gamma
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class AU Stock Racer
Lex Verkuijl schrieb:
Hi Sergio,

The SK3 Helidrive series have been replaced with the Rotorstar series. They haven't dissapeared, but ar 'just' out of stock. They might be back in a week, or in 4 month, you never can tell .. :-o

A good alternative is the NTM Prop Drive 28-36 2700KV motor. Only one downside: it has a 4mm shaft .. :wut: If you want to use this you need a different coupling.

Another one is the SK3 Aerodrive 2836 2500KV. That one has the 3.18 shafft and can be used without mods. With 2500KV it has a little less power, but will still run great.

What I would do in your situation is get the Aerodrive, play around with it and get to know yout boat. Then get a Rotorstar when they are back in stock to use in the Competition. My gues is they will be back in stock by then! :top:

THANK YOU LEX, can you suggest also a suitable battery for aerodrive? 2S, 3S...mhA?

Maybellene: an italian BB 07 Feb 2016 20:00 #90

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
I would go for a 3S Lipo, that is the best combination with a 2500 or 2700KV motor. Cappacity around 3600 mAh. In a closed course race you need about 2500 to 3000 mAh to finish the race. The Baby Bullet can handle the battery weight with ease, so you can go bigger to last longer in the marathon race. For the discharge rate go for 30C minimum. As for brands; Turnigy Nano's are good, aswell as Rhino or the normal Turnigy's. With Zippy's I have had different results, personaly I don't buy those anymore.
Gruss, Lex