Start Das Forum Preface Die 152VO-Infizierten stellen sich vor New Member from the USA
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: New Member from the USA

New Member from the USA 17 Dez 2021 00:28 #11

• VO152Maine
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
  • Dank erhalten: 47
Lex Verkuijl schrieb:
Welcome to this verry excyting little corner of the WWW from Holland! I hope you enjoi it here, and get the inspiration to build some nice wooden RC boats!

Have you also got Rod's collection of outboards? I hade several Skype sessions with Rod a few years ago, helping him to get some 'scientific' data for his prop modifications. Those were verry enjoyable talks!

Thanks Lex. Your outboards are great. I would like to get the files from you so that I can 3d print them.

Yes, I have the outboards that Rod built. His knowledge is amazing and I am very fortunate to know him.

I hope to build a boat of my own in the future. I would like to find an easy to build hydro. Maybe a Minimost, Saucy or Hasty. Do you know of any kits available?

This build is great:
152vo.de/index.php/forum/threepointers/2...hastyq-begonnen.html
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

New Member from the USA 17 Dez 2021 08:15 #12

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 2992
To nu knowledge only Aeronaut has a kit of a hydroplane (Airmarine) but it is verry questionable if it is true to scale. User Jan on this forum has a milled frame set with hull scheetings and a plan of the Jupiter. Jou could get in contact with him.

For the rest of is just plans to build one. Or find a user who has milled the parts die his boat, and ask of he could make an extra set. But building one yourself from a plan is verry doable, and a lot of fun!

My Archimedez files are free to obtain, of jou eens me your email adres i can send them to you.
Gruss, Lex

New Member from the USA 20 Dez 2021 23:03 #13

• VO152Maine
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
Lex Verkuijl schrieb:
To nu knowledge only Aeronaut has a kit of a hydroplane (Airmarine) but it is verry questionable if it is true to scale. User Jan on this forum has a milled frame set with hull scheetings and a plan of the Jupiter. Jou could get in contact with him.

For the rest of is just plans to build one. Or find a user who has milled the parts die his boat, and ask of he could make an extra set. But building one yourself from a plan is verry doable, and a lot of fun!

My Archimedez files are free to obtain, of jou eens me your email adres i can send them to you.

Hey Lex,
I sent you an email for the 3d files. Let me know if you received it. I would like the Archimedez, Champion- Hotrod and Mark 55 if possible.

Thanks,
Zach

New Member from the USA 21 Dez 2021 06:48 #14

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
Hi Zack, no mail received.. :unsure:

I can send you the Archimedez, no problem (if I have your mail adress). The other two is a different matter, i will explain in reply to your email.
Gruss, Lex

New Member from the USA 22 Dez 2021 14:10 #15

• VO152Maine
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
Lex,
I sent another email. Can you please check your spam folder? If you don't see it can you shoot me a message?
Lex Verkuijl schrieb:
Hi Zack, no mail received.. :unsure:

I can send you the Archimedez, no problem (if I have your mail adress). The other two is a different matter, i will explain in reply to your email.

New Member from the USA 22 Dez 2021 16:53 #16

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
Yep, got it. Landed in spam ... :nixsagen:

I send you an email, but its 19MB with attachement. If it doesn't reach you let me know, i will resend it with WeTransfer.
Gruss, Lex
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: VO152Maine

New Member from the USA 23 Dez 2021 14:20 #17

• VO152Maine
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
Got it. Thank you. I will follow up with you after the holiday.

Lex Verkuijl schrieb:
Yep, got it. Landed in spam ... :nixsagen:

I send you an email, but its 19MB with attachement. If it doesn't reach you let me know, i will resend it with WeTransfer.
  • Seite: