Start Das Forum Die Backyard-Werft: unsere 152VO-Modelle Single Steps No available drawings
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: No available drawings

No available drawings 19 Jun 2016 11:48 #1

• Stoo
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
  • Dank erhalten: 5
Hello, please forgive my lack of German.
I would like to build a 152VO boat, but find there are drawings only for utilities, not for sigle stepper and three pointers, so.....
Where do builders of single steppers and three pointers get their drwings from?

Thankyou,
Martin Field
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

No available drawings 19 Jun 2016 20:00 #2

• Kay_01
  • ( Administrator )
  • Administrator
  • Dank erhalten: 1348
Hi Martin,

I think there are two options...

1. You share with us your secret, which one you are planing to build and ask the forum right here. And you will see with a direct question you will get very fast the right information (or plan)

or

2. You are using the world wide web with e.g. google. Than you will finde e.g. the documents for the spitfire.

Best regards, Kay

No available drawings 19 Jun 2016 22:45 #3

• Stoo
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
Kay,
I am building for a friend and want to do something a bit unusual. Single stepper and 3 pointers seem to be made, but no plans, unless you can tell me where they can be found. Then I'll tell you which one we decide upon. I shall build 2, 1 for him and 1 for me and I am designing a geared AB.

Cheers,
Martin

No available drawings 19 Jun 2016 23:30 #4

• VollNormal
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Normal ist, wie ich bin!
  • Dank erhalten: 765
Martin,

you might want to take a look at the svenson website, the most comprehensive collection of free boat plans of my knowledge. It's got lots of plans of all different kinds of boats, including some single steps and three pointers. When you've decided on a certain boat feel free to ask again, chances are that someone already has made a scaled down model plan.

I really do like the idea of a geared outboard drive. I'm planning to do one myself, so I would really appreciate if you made a building report.

Greetings,
Andreas
Tüssi, Andreas

Of course we need rules. How could we cheat if there were no rules?

No available drawings 19 Jun 2016 23:34 #5

• Stoo
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
Thanks, Andreas, that's very helpful. I'll get over to that site as soon as I can.
I have some steel gears sourced, so will let you know if I get anywhere with the project. I am in the middle of moving house so everything is up in the air. I also had a mini-stroke recently which has slowed me down a bit! But I can't sit around doing nothing.

Thanks again,
Martin
  • Seite: